Thursday, July 17, 2014

Welcome to the Gentle Meadow Goat Farm Blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am thrilled to launch this new blog! I love to share anecdotes from the farm and my adventures as a microentrepreneur. I share photos, videos, information, thoughts, and more! Gentle Meadow Goat Farm was previously named Meadowfly Farm. I have some posts on that blog which contain information, photos, videos and more that I feel is important to also share with my Gentle Meadow Goat Farm family and friends. As I start to build this blog, I will be revamping some of those Meadowfly Farm posts and publishing them here so that you will be able to get that content easily. I love to hear from you! Please feel free to comment with your thoughts, suggestions, or whatever. I only ask that you remain polite and respectful in sharing your comments! Thank you very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment